Tomac & Tomac is seeking an associate attorney to join our firm. We are a small boutique elder law and estate planning firm, looking to add to our team in Rapid City, South Dakota. Tomac & Tomac focuses exclusively on the areas of estate planning, nursing home planning, guardianship/conservatorship, and probate/trust administration. Our firm is growing, and we are looking for the ideal person to join our firm and become a member of our family.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, and eager to learn. This is a fast-paced firm and attention to detail is a must. We are looking for someone that is friendly, hardworking, and committed to their job. Communication is key and we are looking for someone who can multi-task, who is detail oriented and can be dependable.
You will be working under an experienced attorney and will be required to meet with clients, draft legal documents and will ultimately be handling your own clients.
- Communications and strategies
- Drafting documents, pleadings and correspondence etc.
- Court appearances, in contested and uncontested matters
- Corresponding with various contacts, Attorneys, paralegals, court staff, etc.
- JD admitted to practice in South Dakota;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Kind, caring and invested in helping clients;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple clients and responsibilities;
Salary and pay structure will be based upon experience.
Complete benefits package also available.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to:
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Doctoral
Experience Level : Entry Level