Legal Assistant / Paralegal - Yankton
Litigation Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Yankton
Marlow, Woodward & Huff, Prof. LLC is seeking a legal assistant/paralegal.
- Case file management.
- Communications with clients, witnesses, experts and others.
- Drafting legal correspondence.
- Drafting standard pleadings.
- Performing electronic filings in state, federal and appellate courts.
- Assisting with responding to interrogatories and production of documents.
- Managing deadlines and scheduling.
- Ordering medical records/bills.
- Assisting with trial preparations and trials.
- Salary depending on experience, plus bonuses.
- SEP Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Bachelor’s or Paralegal Certification/Degree (preferred) but not required.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree