Litigation Attorney - Dickinson, North Dakota
Ebeltoft . Sickler . Lawyers, a well-established and progressive regional law firm located in Dickinson, North Dakota, is seeking to expand its Litigation Solutions and Alternatives to Litigation practice groups. The ideal applicant will have at least two years of experience in representing individual, corporate, and/or institutional clients in state and federal courts or judicial clerkship experience. In addition, the ideal applicant will have a strong academic background and exceptional analytical and writing skills. A successful applicant will work in the firm’s Litigation Solutions and Alternatives to Litigation practice groups, and will receive a regionally competitive compensation package that will encourage a long-term relationship with the firm.
Many of the firm’s members began with the firm as new lawyers, and some even law clerks, a testament to the firm’s commitment to our associates and the development of their careers. Our attorneys are regularly selected as SuperLawyers™, and serve a variety of non-profit organizations as board members. The firm is also the only North Dakota firm that is a member of USLAW Network, an organization of law firms in the United States and Canada devoted to client services. Our lawyers are licensed in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Montana, and we represent clients on a variety of legal issues, ranging from the defense of general liability matters to complex construction and commercial litigation.
who we are:
- We originate from different parts of the country and educational backgrounds, and chose to take advantage of the high quality of life afforded by making western North Dakota our home, while at the same time enjoying a practice that regularly takes us throughout the country.
- We are young, progressive, entrepreneurial in our thinking and reject traditional constraints.
- We are leaders in our profession and in our community.
- We have a multifaceted, significant and satisfying career tempered with a work life balance.
what we do:
- We work every day in board rooms and courtrooms throughout the upper Midwest on issues that are critical to our clients.
- We represent small businesses to publicly traded companies in “bet–the–company” litigation which, at times, threatens their very existence.
- We practice in the heart of the Bakken oil field, including complex litigation, detailed contract negotiations, multi-million dollar mergers and acquisitions, energy and mineral development and regulation, and real estate transactions.
- We assist individuals in planning for today and their future.
- and much more.
To learn more, please visit our website at https://ndlaw.com. Please submit your letter of application and resume to Ebeltoft . Sickler . Lawyers, Attn: Nicholas C. Grant, 2272 8th Street West, Dickinson, ND 58601, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type : Full-Time