At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for the administration, risk management and servicing of assigned fiduciary and investment management accounts. May include Relationship Management responsibilities as well as product specialty knowledge and expertise (such as IRAs, Charitable/Philanthropic Accounts, ILITs, Estates, etc.). Will likely work as part of a team of experts administering accounts where tasks are assigned based on complexity. Accountable for servicing and retention of existing accounts. Administers accounts in a manner which ensures compliance with the governing documents, state statutes and U.S. Bank policies and procedures. Responsible for meeting all corporate and regulatory compliance standards.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in Trust administration
- Professional Designation is required and may include, but is not limited to: CTFA, CFP, JD, CPA and/or Graduate of National Trust School Program
- Considerable knowledge of estate settlement, income, estate and multi-generational taxation and trusts
- Thorough knowledge of fiduciary law, tax implications and practices in multiple jurisdictions, trust accounting/reporting, and other regulatory compliance requirements
- Strong project and information management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Well-developed customer service/relations skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree